CLA 0.00% 1.4¢ celsius resources limited.

Ann: High Grade Results from Chirumbu, page-11

1. 743 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    I hear you @mudguts however unless we are part of management we don’t know what the costs are that have been put forward.

clearly there needs to be more work done - we can assume if it was highly viable it would still be full steam ahead.

what I’m trying to ascertain for myself is what the current resource would/could be worth. There is circa 112mT in the ground with further increase to the north. It’s a big resource I believe.

I believe a lot of companies would like large secured resources and we are seeing more end users taking direct stakes in mining.

I believe Cobalt price will rise. Environmental concerns are driving the uptake of EV revolution. However it won’t be long for the ethical spotlight to be turned on, the. What????

It’s not worth me selling currently - I have averaged down somewhat from where I originally purchased. I want to decide for myself how much further I go.

the Market CAP would suggest Opawa is only with ~$2M. This is essentially worthless according to the market. I dont buy this!

but the question is how much is it worth, is it economical to mine, will someone want it. That’s what I’m asking myself. Depending on the answers I may look to average down further.

yeah I’m fuming management have not been more open in the past - I can’t do anything about that. However they co tiniest to spend money to expand the resource...why?

This forum used to be technical, with some good basis for opinion. I guess I’m looking to bring that back slightly - without the emotion because I can imagine everyone is hurting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $33.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $9.283K 705.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1810418 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 8643117 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.