PUA 0.00% 0.5¢ peak minerals limited

re: Ann: High grade results from Hargraves So... Its not that I...

1. 2,895 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 297
    re: Ann: High grade results from Hargraves So... Its not that I dont believe the announcement .I do however find it difficult to understand and evaluate.Hundreds of very narrow strikes of which we have no idea of continuity.
    There will be a reliance on bonanza grades to pull this through and how do you assess what these are going to be in volume terms.
    The people who undestand this best are PB and the geoligist neither of whom have explained to me clearly(I know Im not that bright) exactly what is there.
    I do know that PB via his board awards himself a salary of 325K per annum plus certain "expenses".If that was it no quibble.
    He does however have 5 mill shares and this is where he should be making his money from.He has also had over 10 million options issued to him.
    Seems like a very comfortable no lose position for running a junior.His potential rewards have been there but there are no risks with it.
    Overall I think this package is quite a lot for running a junior producing not a lot of gold after 5 years at the helm and one not profitable despite the gold price being right up there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PUA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.986M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $15.55K 3.110M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 22092402 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 12929448 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.57am 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PUA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.