STA 0.00% 9.5¢ strandline resources limited

Ann: High-Grade Results Point to Resource Increase at Tajiri, page-8

1. 2,955 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 715
    Base Resources is at a Mcap of $200M and  Strandline should be able to get there as well once production starts. Right now it's really just a matter of time and about having the confidence to invest in a stock with some uncertainty. I also doubt that Tembo are wrong.

When I think back, I always wish that I had taken more MOD at 0.4 cents, had doubled up on SBM when they were less than 10 cents and hadn't sold a million BUR just before they became SAS.

In a year we shall look back and say I wish I had taken that 5 million at 0.6 cents, that was just sitting there for weeks for anyone to pick up. No one wants it at 0.6 cents today, but give it a few months and people will be falling all over themselves to pay 1 cent.  It's is interesting to see the way people behave.

I always find that Iluka is a good bellweather for the mineral sands business. Although they don't give much information away in their reports, the share price is a good giveaway that confidence that has returned to the sector and that they are getting higher prices.

STA chart.PNG   

For those interested

The 11th annual TZMI Congress will be held 13 - 15 November, 2017 at the InterContinental Hotel, Hong Kong and Luke Graham will be presenting on Day 1.

STA TZMI2.PNG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.