BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

Ann: High-grade results reinforce Lake Roe gold discovery, page-8

1. 85,665 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    possibly - but, it ran to 75 when it had a lot less evidence showing - so, we shall see.

What is clear to me - unless mother nature is playing the foulest of games - is that should this continue (and, I think it will just get better as more understanding comes in - think aero mag results/analysis as reported in December - and more drilling) -

then the MC will just grow solidly - at least all of this year (ups and downs as normal market gyrations of course) -

why? - because he has more drills now and coming than are for sale in a Makita shop - and he will have a constant stream of results - and, one would think that as they become more informed - then the results should get better and better.

I do note not a bloody squeak about the mag. -------- which, to me means that he either hasn't finished the analysis - or, that the results are boring as bat poop -

well, I will back in the former - and I will back in that what he sees displays complexity - which will take him a long time to sort through - which means that as Tom is Tom - he won't want to put out a half r's picture - he likes to tell a story only when he knows the detail - which is very find by me - although it tests the patience something shocking.

My guess is that if he is seeing some sort of sense from the mag. - or even a little evidence to give him some ?? shall we say - more hopeful targets - then, at a guess - I would say we shall see some drill results from that in about????? - 3, maybe 4 months - don't know - depends on how easy or reluctant he is to go off plan - don't know him well enough for that one.

whichever way it cuts -------- a very exciting half year - that is certain - and, I have to say - that unless Trump bans gold and it plummets to 2 bucks - I can't see this not making new highs before the end of this FY ------------- maybe a lot lot sooner - it has to be the best sub 100 mil. punt I see atm.

have a great day all

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.