ARV 18.2% 1.3¢ artemis resources limited

Presto please post the excerpt in whatever report you are...

1. 4,481 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1620

Presto please post the excerpt in whatever report you are quoting that refers to the gravity gold content ? You claim to have read it so easy for you to post it here on this forum. If its 20-30% as you claim in the near surface high grade shoots it's obviously not a mineable proposition in terms of gravity recoverable gold but I have a hunch you are telling porkies. Mate you are like a chimp on acid raving on about CIP/CIL plants - the old Radio Hill plant and matters of which we are all well aware and nothing to do with the matter under discussion.
    I couldn't care a rats about the overall Carlow Castle sulphidic resource -nor the old plant - that's not what I was talking about -the proposition is there is very high grade near surface mineable tonnages and if a lot of the ore has a reasonably high gravity gold content that can generate a significant cash flow. I will wager if I went there with a pan I would ring the dish with gold - I have run up against know all's -know nothings like you before -you wouldn't know gold Presto if you fell over the stuff or you wouldn't be making stupid statements about the amount of gold that can be produced with a 500,000 tpa state of the art Gekko gravity gold plant with the sort of grades Carlow has in those vein sets.

For your information most juniors never bother with establishing gravity gold content anyway - and I am not sure if I have ever seen it in ARV reports - and if it is most likely not specific to the oxide zones. Await the excerpt and we can go from there -

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.002(18.2%)
Mkt cap ! $21.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $15.95K 1.249M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1223835 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 598266 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.58am 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.