ARV 18.2% 1.3¢ artemis resources limited

Ann: High Grade Rock Chip Gold Assays, page-55

1. 3,174 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 352
    check your language and drop the folksy old prospector I know better BS

Ive spent 35 years listening to flyblown locals in the bush telling me how it would be if they were in control

you are making baseless comments on resource reports you havent read

I was talking about Radio Hill, that was the topic and I was correctly pointing out that it needs to be bulldozed and rebuilt with some parts sold off/scrap

I know more about gold, gold mining, processing and economics than you could in 2 lifetimes

what veins sets are you going to mine? all the ore at Carlow is sulphidic, you cant just pick and choose. its a high sulphide multi metal deposit. its not gold in qtz ffs. you can pan gold off all you want, how does that make a mine.

if your proposition is shallow high-grade tonnes (there some evidence higher grade tonnes are near surface in the Jorc report btw) sure, can say that for many a resource. ill go along with that.

how you going to process it? the gravity gold is not separate to the gold in sulphide, its just a subset of the same orebody, not discrete. you have to mine, crush one type of ore.

We arent talking nuggets here we are talking epithermal/hydrothermal Archean gold.

And no, virtually every large or juniors gold mine in WA has a gravity circuit. it's bog standard gold recovery as (usually small) part of an overall processing circuit to maximise recoveries.

Read the 2019 resource statement and met (thats where the rudementary gravity comments come from), then ignore it because it was a pile. the company even said so and had to go re calculate and drill dozens of more holes because the previous guys cut corners.

That had a few samples up to 48% gravity but no one actually believes that because there were not representative. Then read the 2022 updated resource. Even (and I mean even) if the best case scenario for gravity, no gold mine makes money even at 48% recovery. none.

To be clear Carlow is a really sound resource and can be a mined one day but it's not a mom and pop discovery channel operation. It has to be a commercial mine with all that entails. scale, recovery, processing etc and the topic was radio hill, and radio hill is not a viable gold plant.

Put a D9 through it and you can build one to suit the Carlow orebody.

PS - the reason the Gekko was installed was pure marketing, making gullible people think RH was ready for production. It seems to have worked throughout the years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.002(18.2%)
Mkt cap ! $22.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $16.22K 1.270M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1169934 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 607520 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.