ARV 0.00% 1.2¢ artemis resources limited

Presto my bet you have never mined an oz of gold in your life...

1. 4,493 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1630
    Presto my bet you have never mined an oz of gold in your life -fair bet I could put the sum total of your knowledge about gold on the back of a postage stamp. For your information I am not some folksy old prospector - I am the real deal. I have produced gold and all told have about 70 years experience in the game. I have designed our own scrubbers -jigs -concentrators and built every component of our own large gravity plants in our workshops from which we have produced significant quantities of gold. Apart from decades in alluvial gold mining in the last 15 years alone my companies have cleaned up no less than about six large mill sites in WA . Not huge but about 4,000 ozs per site -go figure at current gold prices. Better than sitting there dreaming of your 'economies of scale" and never producing an oz of gold.
    What practical gravity gold experience do you have and where have you produced gold.
    The high grade near surface vein sets at Carlow are amenable to simple crushing and gravity gold separation. Fact is as best I can ascertain from historical records some of the high- grade vein sets near surface are not sulphidic at all.
    Fact is you don't know conclusively nor does anyone else the exact metallurgical characteristics of the vein sets because no work has been done specifically with just gravity gold production as the objective.

In my opinion there are significant tonnages of very high grade gold that could be 'cookie jar' mined enabling production of significant quantities of gold by gravity separation. I have seen no reports yet on the gold particle size or the liberation characteristics and you wouldn't have a clue so for you to make the statements you are making just demonstrates how little you know about the business. If I was to mine Carlow we would ascertain the facts and design the plant accordingly.

As for the Gekko plant I can personally verify there was and still is enough gravity recoverable gold at Purdys and Comet Well in the cores -not along strike to generate $20-30 million easily recoverable gold. The purchase of the Gekko was based on that proposition and not as you say a marketing exercise. Novo Resources was the problem.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6259/6259468-63166a69010cbfad4c9cddbec83c5c6c.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $8.028K 688.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 5949922 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 982328 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.