ARV 0.00% 1.2¢ artemis resources limited

Presto who is confused -none other than you my fine feathered...

1. 4,495 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1632
    Presto who is confused -none other than you my fine feathered friend.

1. The gravity gold discussion is focused squarely on the Carlow Castle resource - even Billy Blowfly reading my post will agree and my dog just nodded his head. Noone mentioned alluvials at Carlow Castle did they - and incredibly you are now acknowledging the free milling component -the gravity recoverable gold at Carlow Castle. That's a big turnaround. My dog just nodded again said tell him to have another drink -
    2. There is significant gold potential at depth -especially around the 100 metre mark at Carlow Castle - Not sure though of the CIL problems with the pyritic ores.
    3. The Gekko plant was bought specifically to treat the alluvials at Purdys -Comet Well and other alluvial -nugget projects in the Karratha area.
    In referring to the specific purpose for which the Gekko was bought I recommend you take a BEX have a wee lay down and do some research of historical ARV reports. All gravity gold plants including the Gekko have various designs of trommels / scrubbers - jigs/sluices and whatever and concentrators from dynamic concentrators like the Knelson and Falcons to those we prefer of the Knudsen type -our own design though - which don't use much water and are highly effective in gold recovery. Gekko are experts and have grown from a back yard operation to the premier gravity gold equipment suppliers in the world. So don't knock them or you will look an even bigger goose-
    Now after you have absorbed all the above go and study some of the really big alluvial or gravity gold recovery plants around the world -like the project in Laos which at last count had about 68 huge Knelson concentrators producing millions of ounces of gold. And that 'aint pissant mate - bigger than some of our CIP./CIL plants. Oh dear ! You have so much to learn -

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $8.028K 688.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 5949922 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 982328 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.