TGM 0.00% 14.5¢ theta gold mines limited

yea mate... 7 month pay back and IRR of 132% which is just...

1. 2,626 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    yea mate... 7 month pay back and IRR of 132% which is just massive [ you were extremely close in your memory ]

great to see more high grade hits in Theta Hill

Columbia Hill going well too and also Day now also getting some nice hits

getting many oz's indicated at Theta Hill is whats its all about and then converting them to reserves [ for 3 years of mining ] and we will get the finance easily with such a low AISC and quick payback

i always hate consuls but its true we need it to get better quality investors that hate anything under 1.0 cents etc

also once we get a great reserve and DFS we will get a massive reval and the consol then will help us grow strongly in share price appreciation

anyone go to the AGM today? i always do but unfortunately im away at the moment so couldnt... can see any reason why the changes wouldnt have been approved

new name and ASX code will help too... get rid of the baggage of the failed takeover and focus on the open cut which is Theta Hill [ and many others ]

and i too can see this paying lots of dividends in the not too distant future and/or share buy backs if the share price hasnt exploded as much as i think it will within the next months / year or 2

Good luck as always to all holders especially the real long termers here biggrin.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TGM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $103.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 200136 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 30553 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TGM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.