EMC 4.35% 11.0¢ everest metals corporation ltd

Ann: High-grade shallow gold discovery at Rover Project, page-18

1. 10,587 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2094
    These shallow grade results at Greasy 1 are certainly better than expected ,but for me it has always been the Greasy 2 drilling for VMS style mineralisation that could be a major discovery.
    Early signs are good for Greasy 2 ,so maybe only a few weeks left to get in cheap before the drill results that may show another multi mineral major VMS discovery for the world.
    In my opinion all indications are pointing to a major VMS discovery at Creasy 2 going into Creasy 3 towards the VMS discovery by private company Cobre.
    I have also noticed some similarities to the Sandfire resources Doolgunna VMS discovery in regards to grade and minerals,that discovery made share holders very rich ,with most of the wide mineralisation intersected being at a depth of over 200 meters.
    I do see some indication from these TSC shallow drill results that at depth of 200 meters plus the grade may continue but over wider intercepts ,Greasy 2 and 3 may even be better than the Doolgunna discovery by Sandfire resources ,with a additional shallower wide discovery in the area to go with a discovery at depth.
    The 16.8 g/t Ag discovery along with Au and signs of copper looks almost identical to the Doolgunna VMS discovery.
    Early days ,but it does appear that there is something very special waiting to be discovered at Rover ,in my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $20.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 11.0¢ $38.04K 345.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 54649 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 179998 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.