BGL 2.31% $1.90 bellevue gold limited

this is great news guys, as someone who has this average buy of...

1. 10,245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 598
    this is great news guys, as someone who has this average buy of 80c, i think this will get to $2.50 in the next 12 mths, the only "tragedy" from all of this is, all this physical gold, our great nations true wealth, as is any nations will obviously end up in some vault in india or china or japan or singapore, etc...making them rich, as a staunch gold bull for over 25+ yrs, australia really shouldnt be allowing all this physical gold to be exported, and what do we get in return? digits on a computer screen, because say all this gold gets sold to india, how do the indians pay? they will simply wire BGL or whoever the money, so basically digits on a computer screen our great nation gets, while whoever buys it get real physical gold, that no govt no human can just create out of thin air, unlike digits on a computer screen if they really wanted too.

Its such a great shame, but i guess this is the system we are in, one day in 50 or 100 yrs, economists will be writing novels and debating till the cows come home how govt in the early 21 st century in australia allowed such a precious commodity, that is really the wealth of a nation, to simply all be exported and for us to get digits on a computer screen for it, they will be making university lectures about how stupid politicians and leaders were in this time for allowing such a thing to happen.
    If australia just kept half the gold it mines, we could easily be at the table with the US and russia and EU in every single major world discussion, instead we are still only a "middle power" and always will be, because our politicians have no foresight

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.90
Change
-0.045(2.31%)
Mkt cap ! $2.236B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.91 $1.93 $1.89 $6.128M 3.221M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 162688 $1.90

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.91 24152 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.90
  Change
-0.045 ( 1.98 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.92 $1.93 $1.90 8308258
Last updated 15.59pm 28/05/2024 ?
BGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.