SVL 3.57% 14.5¢ silver mines limited

Ann: High Grade Silver Confirms Depth Potential a, page-14

1. 5,583 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    re: Ann: High Grade Silver Confirms Depth Pot... all the exploration was paid up front, so it's just a matter of covering the administrative expenses, paying salaries and funding the metallurgical testwork.

Which isn't much, but if worse comes to worst and we don't have a conclusion on the testwork and resource update... cut back on salaries and make 'em live on their accumulated savings, the company entrusted to do the drilling is run by Charles, David and Kevin, so they can supply their services for free :) Actually about 80% of SVL's expenses are related party transactions.

If they came onto market and asked for about $500k-$1 million, I don't think that would pose a problem.

The Birdman is a director in Morning Star and Central West, so I doubt they'd be the sellers. Otherwise those transactions would have to be reported to the market regardless of the amounts sold.

Check out the trading on SVLOA, there's bidders at 1 to 1.3c and NO SELLERS. It's rather strange, but whoever is doing the selling on SVL must not have participated in the options issue.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.005(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $218.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 15.0¢ 14.3¢ $351.7K 2.412M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1578089 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 861371 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.