SVL 3.57% 14.5¢ silver mines limited

re: Ann: High Grade Silver Confirms Depth Pot... So many...

1. 553 Posts.
    re: Ann: High Grade Silver Confirms Depth Pot...
    So many unknowns.

I can't see any justification for SVL being below 20 cents.

Bot traders have for at least the last six months, been pounding relentlessly PM producers & especially juniors.

Even so, I feel that SVL has been receiving special attention. Some of the volume trade over the last few weeks seem to have been "inconsistent" with normal trading cycles. At times it has appeared that TWO, maybe even THREE teams of traders have been "playing" SVL.

We can assume that the "Plunge Protection Team", (PPT), & Morgans are involved to some degree.

More interesting is that even with these volume sales, there is no problem in finding "buyers".

I suggest that there is a total of about 2 million sellers, with buyers equaling 2 million. All the trades are then based upon the 2 million shares, to which "smoke & mirrors " are applied!

That the majority of these sales are "paper-shuffling" sales, with no discernable change of holdings.

Some parties seem determined to hold down the sp of SVL, whilst not accumulating, nor making any real money out of the trades.

A trading day like today, if "bona-fide" traders were involved, would if lucky, hit 300,000. Three million +!!! Beggars belief!

Who & Why ?

I would like to think that SVL is being "sold off", because far from being a "dog", it shows "pedigree potential", that in normal times would have the public in hysteria. 10 kilos silver/ton, regardless of extraction difficulties, you would think would raise eyebrows, and attract attention.

The above is just my opinion.

Look forward to any comments.

Cheers

Denys

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.005(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $218.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 15.0¢ 14.3¢ $351.7K 2.412M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1578089 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 861371 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.