IVR 2.17% 4.7¢ investigator resources ltd

Ann: High-Grade Silver In Final Results From Paris South Drilling, page-2

1. 12,746 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 455
    Well, looks like we could have a bonanza here and mine continuously till end times???biggrin.png

Commenting on the results reported, Investigator’s Managing Director, Andrew McIlwain said:
    “The receipt of these final results from the 2022/23 drill program, that focussed on extending the
    footprint of the Paris deposit, now enables us to undertake a re-estimation of the Paris Mineral
    Resource.
    “It is encouraging that we are still seeing significant silver mineralisation in this recent drilling
    south of the previously drilled footprint of the deposit, including the highest one metre assay of
    this drilling program at 2,410g/t silver. Equally significant is that we intersected silver mineralisation in the southern-most line of drilling, offering scope for future exploration yet further south.
    “Whilst recovery of the lead contained within the Paris resource was not considered in the PreFeasibility study, we continue to see significant lead intersections and opportunities to realise
    value from the resource is a key focus of the work being undertaken in the Definitive Feasibility
    Study (DFS).
    “As we reported in January, on the basis of early encouraging results, the planned program was extended and whilst we considered continuing drilling yet further the south, we had to draw a line and package up the data, allowing us to move forward with re-estimation of the resource that will underpin the mine plan in the DFS. “I look forward to the revised Mineral Resource Estimate (MRE) for Paris which is expected to be
    released in June.”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.001(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $74.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.7¢ $28.10K 589.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 873744 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 180000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.14pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.8¢
  Change
0.001 ( 2.13 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.7¢ 4.8¢ 4.7¢ 330033
Last updated 15.31pm 03/05/2024 ?
IVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.