IVR 0.00% 4.8¢ investigator resources ltd

Please don't overemphasize economic analysis, for non-producers...

1. 2,555 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 244
    Please don't overemphasize economic analysis, for non-producers they are more than the work of an accountant. Geologists do better jobs than them at fundamental and economic valuation.

It's critical to know that you do not invest directly in the mines, you invest directly in the derivatives, which are the stocks. Especially true for non-dividend paying ones, the value of the stock is all you can get.

It's also critical to understand how the market works. Just give you an example, though not in the same category as PMs sector, Tesla, the institutions which were betting against its stock have all surrendered and lost substantial amount of money. Go figure

Moreover, there's a number of other important factors to consider when it comes to PMs investing, such as momentum, stages (discovery, development, producing), opportunity cost, etc. Again, go figure.sneaky.png

There's probably more than I can think of at this moment, yet I see no necessity to further my explanation now.

I wish you success, @Verily1.smile.png

Last edited by Silver King: 04/03/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $76.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 4590 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.