CXO 1.09% 9.3¢ core lithium ltd

Cando, you mention cross posts and they are often worth...

1. 4,980 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2645
    Cando, you mention cross posts and they are often worth researching and making your own decisions. It appears that lithium is being promoted by a lot of players. I note the email I received from ********* on a South American triangle around Argentine/ Chile and an Aussie company. Never followed it up because I think the link wanted personal information. Probably a marketing exercise. Just making the point lithium has a positive sniff at the moment.

What I do think is the lithium has got to last a few hundred years as has oil so the supply of new companies entering the race will not be an issue in suppressing a growing trend.

Like you I picked up on the cross post and bought at the low price. Fortunate. There are a couple of companies I have since bought more shares in, that at the moment are under the radar and have now got into lithium where they hold new quality areas. Do your own research, they are:

Closer to home VMS in Western Australia near the Greenbushes lithium mine and CGM operating in Brazil securing acreage in traditional lithium ground.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.3¢
Change
0.001(1.09%)
Mkt cap ! $198.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.4¢ 9.7¢ 9.2¢ $1.476M 15.69M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 608015 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 219105 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.