BC8 0.00% 35.0¢ black cat syndicate limited

I decided the same this morning @eastwest101This is going to be...

1. 5,145 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3123
    I decided the same this morning @eastwest101
    This is going to be educational, and show some trail blazing on top of main mining.

It’s like medium size farming
    You don’t miss grazing off your stubble, possibly baling even + even a handy interim high value or beneficial crop between the rows, helping also to alleviate soil compaction in wheel track spaces
    Maximise, and value all the land & gain best yields from your holdings ongoing while also preserving it and its full capacity to yield through its years.

It is only extra work and endeavours, overall excellent analysis and planning , plus is mutually beneficial to contractor friends.

With this amazing gold however —it can’t be left behind !

Don’t miss a trick, but gain maximal benefit and good returns.

This team have always had spunk, and hardworking nerve & understand calculated risk.
    They’re personally heavily invested and now done the hard yards since launching years ago now

But bottom line -Black Cat I feel assured is NOT going broke. (Always risk and might have been times past few years more so when the company languished, though always would have still only meant that would take more time and possible dilution.)

I have bought a few again.
    With a longterm view now to where this company will be out a few years.
    Management endured flack, last year I can only imagine, but had to take hard decisions through covid lows, showed boldness to build more significantly for the longterm and future; & can understand where they are heading.

These high grade though narrow gold veins that the company holds additionally to practical mining, are too significant to not gain as cream.
    The greater returns will be really significant and important & if gold really fires , fantastic.

No way a miner but looks like gold mining in past true sense of not missing out on small scale mining of high grade accessible gold shoots- it’s incredible gold , seen as a gift by BC8.

Black Cat always firm goal to be a startup then grow as a small to mid - scale good grade gold miner, holding significant and multi region now worthy assets.

I’ve decided to assume that the gold price will also fire- give amazing returns to BC8 in near years ahead
    Very interesting to watch, and BC8 always has been interesting.

I loved them in the beginning, and basically I trust these guys to ultimately deliver.

And we will even get to mining at Kal at last also.

Last edited by Aqua65: 25/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.