BC8 2.67% 36.5¢ black cat syndicate limited

They have 32 targets outside the recent studies showing obvious...

1. 12,223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3210
    They have 32 targets outside the recent studies showing obvious super high grades. These additional areas are not guesswork, they were previously identified via drilling. This won't be a one-off outside the studies. I suspect BC8 will be extracting a lot of gold to supplement the main ore bodies for a long time to come. Everything remains open anyway. These grades often are in the ounces per tonne. You don't need massive tonnage to drive substantial upside. This is a pure bonus to shareholders. The mine stands to make a lot of money without this. Its literally 'Cream' on the cake. People are used to seeing grams per tonne, these are ounces per tonne. Paulsens could easily spit $1m per week in free operating cash flow (after capital costs). This High-grade stockpile strategy could deliver thousands of additional ounces pa above that cash flow. This is just the first asset to come online.
    Myhree is closing in next. What will it spit??? $30m to hit BC8's bank account next year from that project based on current gold prices. That deal remains open for extension as well. If we take the $50mpa at Paulsens , add another $20m (from the stockpile strategy guess on high grade) and then add $30m base case for Kal East, BC8 is lining up to make the best part of $100m in 2025. That is zero to 100 in one year. The market cap is around $120m funded. The stock is a gift if it comes in anywhere near those numbers. I can see why Shaws have given it an 86c target.
    The risk is the gold price and the market. That stays with everything listed in the space. DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.5¢
Change
-0.010(2.67%)
Mkt cap ! $161.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.5¢ 36.5¢ 35.5¢ $102.4K 284.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 279958 36.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.5¢ 45801 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BC8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.