WMG 9.43% 24.0¢ western mines group ltd

Ann: High-Grade Sulphide Segregations at Depth in MTD029 (EIS3), page-88

1. 949 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 449

"the Dr should of not moved his hole 150m east"

Ours is not to reason why jimmy.

We mortals only have the second hand information from which to make opinions and decisions from and our timeframes are of little importance in regards to the big picture.

The Rock Gods are playing their own game, Could have drilled a walk up high grade shallow target right from the get go , that BHP hole that has been sitting there for over 40 years is still waiting to be tested (There seems to be an MT Survey anomaly) in the South West corner to boot ..

MRC09 - vertical BHP hole (1983) on the intrusion margin showed 6m at 0.94% Ni from 63m to end of hole,
    including 2m at 2.00% Ni from 67m to end of hole .. (How did they know where the margin of the intrusion was when the hole ended in mineralisation?)

It stands to reason that there is not much point unveiling the prize until management has all of the proof that is needed to satisfy the buyer that the metal content in the tank is of a nature that can be recovered economically (Just look at the problems over Julimar) , so after the metal recovery information becomes available would most likely be a good time to find our honeypot then this project can be packaged up and sold , then , when we are cashed up we can find the next one, most likely not far away from MRC09.

EIS3 was a great hole and according to the boss , and , it was drilled without any issues , that tells me that it went to plan and there is little doubt that the Geophysics (MT Survey) is reliable and the prize exists. Now we have the DHEM results to look forward to .

This monster has been laying where is for over 3 billion years and is in no hurry .

I don't know anything,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.0¢
Change
-0.025(9.43%)
Mkt cap ! $21.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.5¢ 25.5¢ 24.0¢ $17.50K 71.18K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.5¢ 10927 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.21pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.