WMG 0.00% 25.0¢ western mines group ltd

Ann: High-Grade Sulphide Segregations at Depth in MTD029 (EIS3), page-98

1. 129 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    The fact that our very own MD has stated on multiples occasions this will be the biggest nickel-sulphide project in Australia and Top 10 in the world, with our technical director knowing the ins and outs of Mt Keith more than anyone else...this 30M mktcap is ridiculous. Of course project economics is number 1 priority and we're yet see how it may turn out, but the fact I can name 50 dog shit co's that have more than double our market cap who are doing absolute nothing and chopping & changing between commodities is absolutely ridiculous.

If Caedmon turns out to be right and Mulga hosts 5Mt of contained nickel, that is $100 BILLION of in-situ value at conservative long-term prices of $20k/t. Even before all the feasibility studies, how can the market not even take a gamble on this considering the value in the ground, but they'll happily buy dog shit co's to 100m MC that spend more on admin than exploration, just because they acquired some nearology tenements? It's laughable. I guess we can say we warned them when this 10x in the medium term

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 25000 23.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 41204 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.