SRZ 0.00% 2.0¢ stellar resources limited

@hashtagwinningAs a long term holder, I see tremendous multi...

1. 354 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    @hashtagwinning

As a long term holder, I see tremendous multi bagger potential. My gathered view points over time relate to the following:

# Resource has very good grades but needs further exploration to improve longer term economics (this I believe can be achieved through finding another lens or locating the source /pluton - hopefully in stage 1 or more likely in stage 2 drilling ??). This whole corridor is loaded with tin & I believe its only a matter of time until a discovery possibly changes the landscape of this company. Engagement of Mira Geoscience also shows that they are serious in exploration.

# Depressed tin pricing in the past along with lack of investor confidence, adequate inventory supplies has held company back from progressing. Luckily like rare earths, lithium, etc , future demand / supply has improved the outlook considerably. We have the appealing runs on the board which is very important in a 20 mil cap company.

# I firmly believe that there is no "lifestyle", depth, structural mining concerns, metallurgy or "Tarkine type" issues. This corridor has a very long history of mining & improvements which are sometimes being made by our very profitable neighbours such as Tomra ore sorting equipment which besides providing cost effective efficiencies also helps the environment by removing acid forming sulphides from the waste. Our mining leases are also granted.

# From the NE exploration tenement viewpoint , I look forward to progressing with new exploratory techniques (I consider this "elephant territory").

# It will be interesting to see when they update the latest studies for PFS / BFS. Also it will be interesting to see how our project compares with next doors "Rentails" once their study is released sometime this year.

Regardless, I am holding for the long term & hopefully we can progress to successful development / production. We have cash in the bank & you can always find faults with any company that has a low market cap - its the risk / reward perspective that you must decide on.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 3271929 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 500000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.