SRZ 0.00% 2.0¢ stellar resources limited

I agree. And the Tin price just keeps going up, reaching a new...

1. 1,196 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2678
    I agree. And the Tin price just keeps going up, reaching a new high of US$42,335 per tonne (three-month tin price) overnight. At this rate Stellar will make a massive profit. Therefore, the incentive for Stellar to sure things and move forward is there for the taking.

How does large global manufacturing companies, especially EVs, progress with ‘confidence’ knowing that Tin price levels are unsustainable? Well they simply can't! Tin is critical to the green energy transition that is upon us. But to stimulate economic growth in a post CV19 world, part of the solution must be to first secure supply chains with more low risk jurisdictions which have tier1 ESG credentials.The Heemskirk Tin Project is one of only a few choices world-wide that fit the criteria to ease demand. Let alone has prepared an option to a potential fast start.

Not only is Stellar poised to benefit from its high grade resource but it is a 'geopolitically' sound project, i.e., it’s located in a ‘sovereign-trusted’ country with high ESG credentials backed-up by 100% renewable energy generation. This added value will become apparent as time goes on and I wouldn't count out industry agreements in place before a PFS / BFS – things could be that desperate, especially if the tin price keeps going up!

Exciting year unfolding!

DYOR, All IMO, GLTA(Patient)H

Last edited by Mallyrock: 19/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 3271929 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 500000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.