ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 13,367 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    re: Ann: High Grade Uranium Intersections Exp... "I don't know if that's going to be released or not but I wouldn't count on it because the ASX are so tight on standards of what can and can't be released to market."

Well done Shadders, once again you are correct. That is exactly why they can't be released to the market. Gus would love nothing more than to have that information released and made this very clear to me now on two occasions. Once via phone and once face to face recently.

One simple reasoning why it isn't permitted to be released, it isn't to the new Jorc standard. So there you have it Jorc lovers. Fact no fiction and easily verified.

One thing to keep in mind that most don't realise. You do not require Jorc to begin mining ;)..The mind boggles.

Just back from a nice long celebratory lunch. And so many things to celebrate in life isn't there...With PEN there definately is, at least for those who can comprehend what is now happening anyway. For the rest, keep reading.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.