PEN 5.00% 10.5¢ peninsula energy limited

re: Ann: High Grade Uranium Intersections Exp... ewl et al...

1. 13,363 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    re: Ann: High Grade Uranium Intersections Exp... ewl et al having slept on it, as one does, your misconstrued insuation is offensive to state the least.

However I am glad you quoted me, you also placed a false quote being "selective briefings", as I never stated any such thing nor insinuated same.

No such activity took place. It was an informal business meeting completely unrelated to Lance, or Karoo for that matter. Any other aspect discussed whilst in the office you or anyone else as a shareholder have access to, it is called clarification. Something I will now do with all companies I have shares in as is the right of any investor shareholder. If you are a trader looking for immediate benefit don't even try, you would be shown the door as you would with any honourable company.

It would be completely inappropriate for me to state here anything of that meeting and what may or may not eventuate as I stated previously. This is a straight forward potential business matter, nothing more nothing less. I was asked here if I would release anything and I stated I could not and would not. Exactly as would be expected.

As I have no means of recourse here the comments placed by BD will remain. However it was, and is, completely incorrect and also inappropriate. If this comment gets me banned so be it, however I do request those inappropriate mod comments be withdrawn.

-------------------------------------------------------------

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.005(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $334.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $1.047M 10.19M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
70 9842754 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 4002799 32
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.