SBR 14.3% 1.2¢ sabre resources limited

Ann: High-Grade Uranium to 5,194ppm eU3O8 on Ngalia Project, NT, page-59

1. 7,524 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 688
    ))company friend who overlooks history (both recent and past) here no doubt - but all to their own))

can not see what one achieves in pulling down another poster who posts their views - management have made no return to SH's since this "new "management team" took over some time ago - a review of the history here reveals the rinse repeat of CR's, the quite opportunistic timing of CR's and other repeating cycles.

do you just brush them off with the comment that - this is the spec end of the market what do you expect, it is good that management "evolves" with the changing commodity demand etc etc. what rot - look at how and when ANN's are released, look atthe situation regarding opportunstic purchase of potential land on nearology plays and from whom!, then you can see better why a number of posters deem this a life style company.

have a go at this post - really do not care - have been here long enough to see what occurs and the repeating patterns that never end up benefitting SH's. have seen many posters coming in guns blazing about how great this company is then moving on licking their wounds.

anyhow you continue to have your say because i will definitely continue to have my says)) and to date obvious who is actually correct to date - not to say things can't change.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.002(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $5.501M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $789 65.71K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 144283 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 371317 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.06pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.