ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 474 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 393
    Hi dunny29, I found an interesting read, which underlines the importance of vanadium:

https://unauthorised investment adv...a-regulations-are-doing-wonders-for-vanadium/

"China’s push for stronger building materials and the shutdown of a mine in South Africa have seen vanadium prices hit a 10-year peak and remain high.
    The European ferro-vanadium price reached $US73/kg ($98.72) in June – a 461.5 per cent increase over a low of $US13/kg in late 2015.
    For the first-half of 2018 the price averaged $US65/kg.
    The vanadium price has remained at 10-year highs due to several factors including the closure of Evraz’s Highveld Steel and Vanadium’s Mapochs mine in South Africa in 2015, and stricter environmental regulations in China, reports resources analyst Roskill. Meanwhile, China’s vanadium production is declining due to shutdowns because of environmental inspections.

While the vanadium redox flow battery market has been in the spotlight for some time now due to the anticipated big growth, the key driver for vanadium demand is still steel and alloys.
    Market watchers predict a 20 to 30 per cent increase in vanadium demand in the fourth quarter of this year alone.
    And interest in vanadium players is not in short supply."

I the article they mentioned especially TMT and AVL, but I think, it is also highly value for our loveable TNO in the bushveld complex with very high grades !!
    Perhaps have a look at the main player in that area (already produser), in which I am involved too.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VR8 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.