IPX 6.09% $2.62 iperionx limited

I disagree with your first point about for every company that...

1. 999 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 566

I disagree with your first point about for every company that had good rock chips than had poor drills there is an equivalent. I say that because rock chips help wet the appetite and get people talking, it creates interest/ liquidity. I would say most would have poor drill results but that’s expected in reality, that is the spec game after all.

As for long term sentiment my preference is to go into a market where the price of the metal is steady, increasing or likely to increase in the short term. Most of us know that 99% of these spec companies don’t become mines, but the greatest chance to make money is to ride a wave that’s building rather than one that’s breaking.

Why people get caught up on sentiment is because money from investors more likely to flow into a sector where the price of that metal or demand is increasing, therefore increasing the chances of making money. Nobody wants to invest in something that’s cooling in the short term.

Anyhow drilling Q3 we are lead to believe, let’s hope that sticks to the time frame, results by say December & a real re-rate based on results, not on hype

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.62
Change
-0.170(6.09%)
Mkt cap ! $683.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.75 $2.78 $2.59 $1.734M 650.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2865 $2.62

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.69 4000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.