IPX 5.38% $2.64 iperionx limited

Why do you think this given recent anns and what is planned for...

1. 2,335 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 536
    Why do you think this given recent anns and what is planned for coming months?

I must be missing something painstakingly obvious because I don't see any reason to be trading at IPO price given TAO's holding, management team and sentiment of invested parties. Certainly, there is no reason for an almost ~40% reduction in SP following the recent announcement, or to take another view, that there is no cause for a price increase following any of the announcements since IPO lol.

I remain quite convinced that the RvR of TAO is worth a hell of a lot more for a punt than a sub $2m EV gives it credit for...

The supply has just about exhausted it seems and volume is nearly non-existent right now, hard to see it going any direction other than up unless we have another macro-crisis, and even then there's less than a 30% downside risk before we start talking about negative EVs, again maybe I'm missing something, but as far as RvRs go I have this at around 1:10 in the short term (weeks-months) with a downside of 30% and upside of 300% or $28m MC, and potential 1:23-28 (50-60MC) in the mid to longer term (end of the year).

If you start comparing to potential to match neighbours, then allowing for cash burn and a downside of ~60% or down to ~0.8c if underwhelming results before we start nearing break-even EVs again, then for a $100m MC you still have an RvR of around 1:23... including factoring for a reduced cash position for the downside risk...

All IMO, back of the envelope stuff and not financial advice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.64
Change
-0.150(5.38%)
Mkt cap ! $707.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.75 $2.78 $2.63 $789.3K 290.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 10941 $2.63

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.64 6311 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.37pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.