RVR 0.00% 7.3¢ red river resources limited

Ann: High Grade Zinc Results Continue at Far West, page-26

1. 331 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1431
    Don't worry about it - just take a look every week or so - these are short term ebbs and flows in the bigger picture
    RVR to me is well placed and the longer term zinc shortage story is still in place - once we start producing 3rd /4 Qtr we will in my opinion see a significant re-rating probably double to where we are today - so not too long to wait.
    The LME zinc physical stocks long term trend is down - we have seen a short term growth in physical zinc stocks for the last few days - if you look this happens every couple of months - but the long term trend is down definitely significantly down and when we break below 300,000 tons in about 2 months time I think that will put renewed thought behind the growing shortage.
    Yes Glencore has some large zinc capacity mines/ plants put on care and maintenance that they could restart however my understanding is that they have said they would need a consistent price in excess of US$1.60 per lb before they did this. Given the current zinc price is US$ 1.15 per lb I think the falling zinc stock inventory will lead to an increasing pricing beyond US$1.30+ in the 4 Qtr when RVR starts producing.
    So chill and have a good weekend

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RVR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.