XTC 0.00% 20.0¢ xtc lithium limited

I have been following PSM for some time, but as yet have made no...

1. 21 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    I have been following PSM for some time, but as yet have made no commentary on their prospects. It appears to me that the relatively slow progress in a number of their projects is in obtaining landowner access once the tenements are granted. That seems to be getting better from my reading of the announcements over the past six months of so. I hope that is the case, and is one reason I have been slowly building a portfolio presence.

As to the projects, it is my opinion that the Ag, Zn, Pb and Cu Ubeong area is the hidden gem in PSM’s portfolio. There are multiple reasons for this.
    • The presence of an extensive skarn altered limestone horizon, a classic setting for this style of mineralisation.
    • Numerous, outcropping, old artisanal workings.
    • The very strong airborne and ground TMI magnetic signatures.
    • The extensive soil and high grade rock chip samples over the area.
    • The operating Keumho Zn-Pb-Ag mine on the western end of the project.
    • The former Chilbo mining area at the eastern end of the project area.
    • The recently announced high grade assays from previous KORES drilling at Ilweol.
    • PSM’s own recent drilling which has identified multiple zones of massive breccia and disseminated sulphides in an area within the prospect that PSM has called Python.
    There is still a long way to go, but that’s the nature of exploration.

One other aspect I like that has never been mentioned by PSM is a possible analogy of Ubeong with historic Mexican Ag, Zn, Pb skarns where mining has been underway since the 1600s. Food for thought?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XTC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.