CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

Ann: High-grade zone in Felix discovery at Blue Spec Project, page-82

1. 3,290 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 881
    Hey Dangerz, Watchmaking and goldsmithing is an honourable profession. You dont have to qualify yourself to this downramping riff raff, and you shouldnt take them seriously at all.

Their style is to reflect accusations they receive back onto their accusers. They have the gall to say other have no credibility when they themselves have made rafts of unsubstantiated claims bordering on the ridiculous. All narcissists are hypocrites.

We've witnessed their desperate lies, innuendo and snake level morality to try to whittle down the SP. They know very well this is a turnaround story in the making, but they arent going to give up a good chance to shake the tree and throw a few more bedwetters and nappy fillers overboard.

All shareholders take note - CMM's mine grade was 0.9 gt last quarter, yet these same clowns are over here trying to deride CAI for having 0.88 gt. I mean, if you cant see the obvious con job being done here, you shouldnt be trading stocks.

Very funny how incel_emaciation keeps referring to me and @Grab in his posts, and Sows Ear's conspiracy theory about us working for the same company? lololol We definitely rattled their cage ! Angry parrots galore now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.