CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

Spot on Dazed. If you're serious about trading/investing, why...

1. 3,373 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 978
    Spot on Dazed. If you're serious about trading/investing, why would you want your time on HC wasted by trolls, idiots and manipulators?

The CAI channel is lucky to have quite few smart posters (including yourself), that provide an informative analytical feed. I think that's helped punters assess the situation, and experienced gold sector traders will know what to do.

I know a lot of folks think posts here do not affect the SP, but they do have an effect because naive investors foolishly use the HC channels for investment advice. Ive see many stocks hit the skids, and then invariably HC channels have posters asking "Where is So and So, he/she is the reason I got into this stock". It is these type of naive investors these upramping/downramping termites target. And some of these naive traders play with all they got, their life savings, and often lose most of it. I got a collection of HC posts featuring these people - they lose anything from $80K to $400K

So thats why I havent put the "pests" on ignore. I think we should make them work for their money and the misery they cause! As you can see, they get quite nasty when they are exposed.

I suppose on the bright side, if they knock the price down further, its a great buying opp. I've got my fill, but sub 20c I think I'll double my holding.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.