ALK 3.45% 42.0¢ alkane resources limited

HiI had been meaning to comment on shorting numbers and someone...

1. 328 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 107
    Hi

I had been meaning to comment on shorting numbers and someone flagging a CR as a possible drag down. And the entry of a downramper from nowhere. He/she entitled to opinion but conforming data from announcements, I can't for the life of me see a case. At 20c the shares go back to value of money and bullion on hand, forget a 100m mine plant and revenue stream.
    The half yearly in Jan becomes a tipping point IMO as if TGO is running well it should see a 20m deposit to balance sheet.
    More so, I hadn't heard of IPT B4... reading about a trading halt they did for a drill hit of 1 or 2m at 2g gold.... In context of ALK results Roswell had 20m@10g + 45m@6g + 1m@102g. San Antonio had 52m@6g and 12m@8g 55m@4g. All short drive from relatively new high throughout mill.

with no need for capital and cash coming, in its only a wholesale gold crash that takes them back to more marginal profits... and there are 50 other companies in deeper doo doo sooner.

finally, Boda I think takes 2 years to plan and get approvals once drilling defines the resource, and that may take a year. I'm ecstatic at prospect when understanding Cadia. They have a NEGATIVE Gold AISC with copper credits @Cu prices today, and Boda has the same potential. ALK "costs" are only perhaps 50 drill holes over 12 months, there is no prospect of mine costs until the red tape is navigated... and if drilling finally unveils a Cadia 2.0 it will be another 5 bucks+ per share. ASM is already $1.20 in the bank for us long term holders.

I.e. ALK may be fairly priced for absolutely worst case. But overvalued I do not think there is a case, and just random bullsh!t

NB I think the possibility anything on here influences SP up or down is as likely as a non-corrupt politician

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
-0.015(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $253.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.0¢ 43.0¢ 41.5¢ $202.0K 479.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 72118 42.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.5¢ 108454 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.