ALK 0.00% 47.0¢ alkane resources limited

Ann: High Grade Zones at Boda Shown by Revised Drill Orientation, page-104

1. 5,625 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2296
    Anyone can comment. I was just interested in a geologist's view (which I am not - sorry I thought I made that clear).

I have listened to the Q&A in November between Ian and Nick again and looked at the release on drill hole 22. One thing I noticed is that they now believe there are two intrusives or two porphyry's at Boda - ie two high grade cores at Boda towards the North and Boda 2 towards the west of drill hole 22. See from about 9 minutes where they discuss Boda 2 hole 22 result. I do believe that is exciting if they find two high grade cores - both Ian and Nick were very excited about the results of hole 22. They sort of made this clear in the 9 November announcement when they stated (the key word is another):

KSDD022: This hole was designed to test the Boda Two conductive anomaly identified by 3D-IP electrical geophysics. The hole intersected significant gold mineralisation indicative of a large pyrite shell to another porphyry system

A few other things I noted - out of 30,000m of the drill program they have announced results for around 11,000m (8,000 from Q & A and 3 holes since) - so plenty more results to come. Around 15 mins they state they have encountered the inner propylitic zone at Boda 2 (not the high grade zone) and the Potassic alteration zone (ie start of high grade ie breccia) at Boda (north). Ian believes they have just "scratched the surface" with the drilling (around 16.30 mins).

I am still very positive about Boda/Kaiser and the rest (eg Finns) but investors need to have patience. I still do not understand why the SP has fallen so much. Very very tempted to add to my position.
    Last edited by calmbeforestorm: 27/12/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.