NXM 0.00% 5.0¢ nexus minerals limited

Hi Cha Cha Charlie, not only does NXM have Big Brother NST down...

1. 571 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 100
    Hi Cha Cha Charlie, not only does NXM have Big Brother NST down the road, it also has two other obvious contenders possibly wanting to do a deal.
    RMS, who recently succeeded with their AOP takeover and holds an approximate 1 million ounce resource, have recently been seen chatting with NXM management at the last couple of conferences that they have both attended.
    RMS are looking to set up their 3rd mining hub, and our Wallbrook Project is already shaping up to be bigger than the project that they have just recently acquired only about 30 kms down the road. RMS just announced on Friday that they have set up a $100 million revolving syndicated debt facility. Given that they already have roughly $160 million cash on hand, the facility would indicate that they are bolstering their cash reserves for an opportunistic acquisition that may arise. In my opinion our Wallbrook project would be a perfect fit for them, when considering larger economies of scale with regards to plant through-put and ultimately ounces annually produced.
    GOR are also a possible contender to take over NXM. They recently missed out on the AOP takeover and offered AOP shareholders just north of $150 million cash in their failed counter-offer for AOP. They are obviously actively on the acquisition trail and having recently missed out on AOP it doesn’t come as a surprise that they to have been seen chatting with NXM management at the last couple of conferences.
    For what it’s worth, I’ve ask a qualified geologist to give me a back of the envelope resource estimate with the results that have already been published to date and they have come up with 1-1.5 million ounces of resource
    What ever way you look at it, we have barely scratched the surface with the drilling completed to date.
    This is already shaping up to be a system with an abundance of gold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.3¢ 5.0¢ $43.91K 868.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 198179 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 68000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.