AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Ann: High Grade Zones Drilled and Validated at Antas, page-51

1. 401 Posts.
    Hi Awoonga

Many fair points raised, certainly if you brought high, but and I do think most of the problems are attributable to the market conditions, rather then what is in the ground or mining management mistakes.

However, you forget to mention the one thing that for me is the most vital achievement in the last 12-18 months, and that is risk mitigation.

Yes SP is poor, but risk mitigation (including financing during this period) and now even more geological risk mitigation from the recent results, mean you know your money is pretty safe.

In picking up on the lack of progress on so many fronts, it is only fair you should also pick up on the positives. How many people are losing a fortune on the market with small mining caps? This risk mitigation is in my opinion why AVB still exists, and therefore I am grateful for the SP dilution, despite the lack of warning or the 'promise' of funding for AN. Although PB will get our SP up in the future, I think right now the focus on getting AN up and working and earning, is another level of risk mitigation we should all support.

AVB not much green SP movement ... true... but I can sleep at night with my investment, and more and more soundly every time we hear news. But don't get me started on the lack of news again!

Gus

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.