KIN 5.56% 5.7¢ kin mining nl

Good assessment. My query is whether KIN will try to go it...

1. 831 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 317
    Good assessment.

My query is whether KIN will try to go it alone, on the basis of expecting to be able to announce more exploration results that make the case for building and operating a mill more attractive, or whether they will be looking for some kind of M&A with a partner in the district that boosts the economics that way.

Ideally, they'd prove up more high-grade gold finds within touching distance of the proposed mill....

Munckton has steadied the ship but he seems very conservative in his approach. Of course, pairing up with someone else might reduce some of the potential returns but it would also dial down some of the risk in proceeding alone. Against that, KIN is arguing that it will be in a good position to expedite plant construction because of the work it did on the plan to launch two years ago.

I'm probably a bit gun-shy because of the recent history. I suppose it depends on the risk appetite of the main shareholders and what they are prepared to finance: as far as I am aware, there are relatively new backers who came in after the horror show, but they are still likely to be a bit underwater at current SP levels?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KIN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.