BC8 3.39% 30.5¢ black cat syndicate limited

2c.Bc8 has a seller and until these muppets finish losing money,...

1. 12,024 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3144
    2c.
    Bc8 has a seller and until these muppets finish losing money, we are stuck in a loop. Bc8 has had approx 7 decent news feeds since the placement but that doesn’t stop people who need or want to sell at discounts for what ever reason. I am a large shareholder by most standards and could buy a lot of this tail end but It won’t matter in the end. I think people are just holding off to see when they finish and would rather buy the bounce back into the 60-70c range. Faith doesn’t come cheap with emerging companies. Bc8 will probably need to lock in the finance and if folk are selling here thinking they will get it back don’t get it. They won’t IMO. You can attract different players in the final step. If you run a company, you know who the good bad and ugly are on your register and go from there. I’m not saying I know this, it’s just easy to avoid potential problems when it counts moving forward.
    I think the FED and general sheeple financial press have convinced some people that rates will rise. It can’t happen IMO. The govts and housing markets would implode and they know it. You can see that our RBA isnt talking about rate rises. The talk is about tightening lending policies or tapering instead In order to slow down this insane property bubble. That’s telling the story right there. At best, they can taper and even that could end badly after all this hard work. I am patiently waiting for them to come around. I personally think gold is the last thing to run. Printing of paper and low rates are here for sometime. Inflation is here now and gold is cheap. Right now the market could care less, but the larger gold bull market remains well Intact. If China or the US have another public debt issue, then the printing will only increase. No ones talking about Europe but that’s more of the same if not worse.
    I’m looking for resource increases, initial reserve number and possible funding options before Xmas. I think it’s very possible. They are doing work with the plant now according to their latest announcement. These are just my thoughts and they could be wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.5¢
Change
0.010(3.39%)
Mkt cap ! $115.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 32.0¢ 30.0¢ $289.1K 934.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 44359 30.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.0¢ 1 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BC8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.