CNB 0.95% 52.0¢ carnaby resources limited

Ann: High Grades Continue at Greater Duchess, page-45

1. 1,044 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6352
    My view is that this was a very positive announcement. Currently moving house so a quick few thoughts without proper calculations.

For those that forecast the Nil Desperandum deposit was closed off by NLDD087, when it was clear there was plenty of room for the high grade shoot to continue, NLDD082 with 17m @2.2% Cu and 0.4 g/t Au shows that it is not closed off and Carnaby is very clearly stating this. The up-dip extensions and lateral extensions will add tonnes and are not closed off. 800m down plunge and still open and we know these systems can go for km in this region.

The main ore shoot at Lady Fanny is already showing 2-3mt @2ish% plus more at a lower grade (not to be ignored as it would have to come out when open pitting and it will be high enough grade to put through a mill - 0.5-1%. Not closed off and from surface. substantial intersections on other lodes.

The Carnaby plans are showing more of the faulting that is present and they are now focused on this for targets. I have previously posted my interpretation of the various faulting (6-10 months ago). IP will be interesting.

I fully expect some good intersections below the Mount Hope workings because the old IP shows likely sulphide targets and the old records state that the miners only worked the oxide copper and stopped at the sulphide even though it was observed to be present.

I am not sure what is wrong with drilling to hit the edge of a deposit, you have to find the edge of you don't know how big the thing is.

DYOR. Not investment advice and a very quick few thoughts only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.0¢
Change
-0.005(0.95%)
Mkt cap ! $89.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.5¢ 53.5¢ 51.5¢ $65.86K 125.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1533 52.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
53.0¢ 35000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.