MGV 0.00% 39.0¢ musgrave minerals limited

Probably need to update your sentiment and disclosure there,...

1. 175 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    Probably need to update your sentiment and disclosure there, buddy.

I don't know exactly how people/institutions much smarter than me do it, and truth be told, I don't have a perfect valuation metric by which I assess the value of speculative gold explorers, but the answer to your question of how MGV can sustain such a big MC as just an explorer probably lies in the beholder's perceived value of:

- Break of Day (262k very shallow, largely indicated oz @ 10.2g)
    - Lena (325k shallow oz @ 2.3g)
    - Additional upside to 100% owned resource in current drilling, new lodes being defined etc.
    - 25% of a JV with EVN (no resource yet, but enough big juicy hits to get a player of their size interested, which I believe is uncommon)
    - a gold price at around $2250 AUD
    - $24m cash in the bank as of February, plus whatever LEG and CYM shares are worth.

People around here typically benchmarked it (roughly) against the RMS takeover of SPX - that was over $200m.

When's the next CR? No idea. Probably after a bunch more drilling - lots of cash in the bank.

Is MGV undervalued or overvalued? I don't know. If you're worried it is overvalued, you should probably sell.

What I know is that we have a management team who report regularly, in tenements that provided some of the best hits in Australia (the world?) last year, where new lodes are being defined regularly, in a sector where M&A activity is expected due to majors' resources depleting, in a macro environment where not too many dominos would have to fall in our favour for the gold price to continue its ascent and potentially reach new highs.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.