BC8 5.41% 39.0¢ black cat syndicate limited

Ann: High-Grades Continue to Extend Kavanagh, page-10

1. 12,235 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3214
    Bc8 is a gold stock for those who don’t realise that. Analysts defiantly included. Companies that concentrate on one thing and do it well, can do better than diversified players. Buffet said that diversification is for people who don’t know what they are doing.
    FMG was laughed at by analysts for years and proved them wrong. The media, analysts doubted and ridiculed management every opportunity they had. It wasn’t trendy. What the hell did they know!. Bc8 is a risk, and so is everything else. I’ve seen some of Australia’s largest companies nearly hit the wall over the last 35 years. Check out AMP and MFG recently. House hold blue chip names driven into the ground. Diversity didnt help them.
    The main theme from the FED and media has been negative gold. Hardly an endorsement as they get more things wrong than right. How those idiots couldn’t see inflation doing what it has, is proof positive to mental deficiency. For the record, gold takes off after inflation peaks. Not quite there yet. Economists make weather men look good and journalists are just reporters with a twist to make copy. In the end, it’s about numbers. You can own a gold stock, lithium stock, tech stock. All have been shunned at times. It doesn’t matter as long as it can make money. Gold is out of fashion. It’s straw hats in winter. If the average trend tells people to own donkeys, they buy donkeys. Gold is not for the average investor at the moment. The stock price is a reflection of negative group think. That’s ok. You can’t blame people for hating something that won’t move on news. I also don’t think it matters if you get the big picture right. Bc8 is not a one trick pony in some ways. It has several seperate assets in one commodity at the moment. Nothing is guaranteed. If people don’t like it and dislike the sector, why the hell own it? If you think fark gold, got me why u won’t sell and move on. By the way, gold was up over $100 recently before it came off. No one cares that you own it, don’t like it, or hate it.,stocks are a risk and markets are a risk. Exploration is a numbers game. Time will tell, but you better hope the people who run the show are working in your best interest. Check out all your other investments and see how they stack up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.0¢
Change
0.020(5.41%)
Mkt cap ! $172.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
38.5¢ 40.5¢ 38.0¢ $1.428M 3.633M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 176449 38.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
39.5¢ 177785 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.00pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BC8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.