RGT 0.00% 29.0¢ argent biopharma limited

Ann: High Grades Encountered in First Pass Drilli, page-2

1. 69 Posts.
    re: Ann: High Grades Encountered in First Pas... Hello fellow traders

I have alerts on verona capital in response to a company i am long term fundamentally invested in that these guys are behind. Just to know in the future if there are other good plays they are coming up with.

This alert came through today on ERI, very good preliminary air blast drill result of 6mt @ 51.5 g/t gold, a more thorough RC drilling is usually the follow up. Not exactly in my fundamental investment basket at this early stage but does fit into the potential spec basket.

Other junior gold stocks have run in the past on similar results so could play out short term for people, particularly with follow up announcements confirming size.

Interestingly when I look back this morning at previous announcements, late last year they did a placement for $300,000 at 0.01c which at the time is a fair price to raise, but the shares were placed to the guys at verona who are major shareholders of ERI. This tells me they are willing to handover their own cash and given the shareholder base any selling has to be disclosed by announcement, so unlikely to be in the short term.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 29.0¢ 29.0¢ $22 75

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 6566 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 44617 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.25pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.