BUX 8.00% 6.9¢ buxton resources limited

Thanks for your comment of course mate, always noted.I think...

1. 10,494 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2764
    Thanks for your comment of course mate, always noted.

I think @milesy and @mileraFC have presented what are my opinions very well.

But let me add that IGO, while down from its highs has come off its bottom of ~ 6.90 and at 7.90 represents a convincing reentry.
    Sure their Ni is a basket case at present prices (and I'm sure that is the matter you refer to due to ill-advised purchases by previous management) - but they do have beneficial ownership of 25% of greenbushes - the largest Li mine and supplier globally and with an all in opex around ~ $500, that mine is still super profitable even in today's suppressed market.

In addition, while Greenbushes profit is down from an unsustainable super high, it still is a cash cow and as a consequence (last time I checked) IGO had ~ $500 mil in unallocated cash.
    That, in todays market, actually puts IGO in a good place - but be quite sure the new management under Ivan, will be very fussy before making a move.

BUX on the other hand as an explorer, have three mighty interesting projects - well four actually if we separate the Copper Wolf JV from the Copper Wolf 100%. We know as @milesy says they are interested in Dogleg and Copper Wolf, why not Wolverine and the graphite too ??

I am concerned about the wild volatility on tickers like BUX, AW1 and IR1 - it is not good for confidence for investors, and is in some places manipulated IMO - but also it is charactistic of a bottom in commodities as players with different views come in contact.

IMO we need to stay smart.

No advice intended.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
-0.006(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 6.9¢ 6.9¢ $2.574K 37.30K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 36999 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.5¢ 197308 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.