BC8 0.00% 34.5¢ black cat syndicate limited

Ann: High grades up to 197g/t gold in the Paulsens Main Zone, page-28

1. 822 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 184
    All good stuff copperroad and of course the resource upgrade is a must before a final decision to start can be made but I have no doubt there is plenty going on in anticipation of the restart . Quote In his role as General Manager – Paulsens, Mark will have responsibility for managing all areas of the Paulsens Gold
    Operation and overseeing the operational readiness of Paulsens prior to restart mining. A restart decision is expected to be made in mid-2023.
    Immediate priorities for Mark include:
    • Technical oversight of mining studies and mine planning activities;
    • Management of contracts, procurement and logistics at the Paulsens Gold Operation;
    • Integration of refurbishment activities with Resource and Ore Reserve growth activities; and
    • Operational readiness of the Paulsens Gold Operation
    The only issue I have with your post is the assumption that capital raising will be via issuing shares , if the restart is around $20 million why not just talk to the banks the repayments would be swift if 50/60000oz a year is the target .
    A little extra MGV are looking at $121 million to get operational at Que , Payback period of 9 months from commencement of production, accounting for a standalone 500,000 tpa processing plant and three months pre-production activities totaling $121M in startup capital, What a bargain Paulsens will be assuming the resource upgrade is up to expectation .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.