BC8 0.00% 34.5¢ black cat syndicate limited

Ann: High grades up to 197g/t gold in the Paulsens Main Zone, page-32

1. 12,098 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3156
    It comes down to mine life for debt. You generally need mine life for full debt. They have plenty of open mine life but not on paper just yet. The company will also need some cash for general operations. They need to start mining mill feed ore in preparation for restart. once they push the button, things should start on site very quickly. They should go as fast as possible but Xmas might slow things down. It does for everyone.
    Bc8 will also likely continue full time drilling across Paulsens and Coyote. Once this mine starts, people will finally get comfortable and start looking out to the next restart. All this requires more money than just the refurb price but I have zero doubt they will get the money when they want it.
    What ever happens, they only have 260m shares on issue at the moment. Most companies trying to get into production have many times that on issue with higher costs and lower grade. If Bc8 blows out it’s paper and still has well under 400m shares on issue, then this stock is outstanding value imo. Dyor of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $132.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.5¢ 35.0¢ 33.0¢ $548.6K 1.610M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 129411 34.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.0¢ 99899 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BC8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.