ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 12,291 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3222
    If they produce first qrt next year, then it won’t matter as long as they produce. Xmas time might be something to consider. We might get lucky, but I tend to push it out a little so I won’t be disappointed. The company will extinguish any guess work soon enough. They have indicated early next year.
    I won’t go near any sell button for a long time. I also believe that Paulsens will exceed its numbers simply because of the ore body type. It is very high grade and GVeins might well exceed the numbers. They were under reporting with fire assays after all. These guys are conservative.
    My previous experience in resource companies is that the ASX is a big hole of rules around what can be said. They are super conservative these days. That is another reason for my own belief that this will do better. In a way, they are doing us a favour. If it works on stripped back numbers, then it’s likely to really work well.
    I won’t own a resource play without a mine within 12 months of production. If they don’t have a Mill, it’s not worth it imo. They won’t be able to afford or build one for years. 90% of explorers are doomed to languish or die. That is generally about right anyway. Companies don’t end up with billions of shares on issue for nothing.
    Buy management, location, grade, access to infrastructure and dips imo. So far, so good.
    $20m sounds about right, but I don’t know if that will cover pre strip, other working capital, NST part payments and a contingency. What ever the number is, they will raise it imo and turn this on. The current structure is small with only 260m shares on issue. Once this is funded, it will only take one fund wanting 5% of the new float and that should take a lot of the trading churning stock out of the market with any luck. Let’s see what happens.
    Gold price is t going in a straight line. It never has, but the trend looks good. Dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.