BC8 0.00% 33.5¢ black cat syndicate limited

Ann: High grades up to 197g/t gold in the Paulsens Main Zone, page-60

1. 12,084 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3151
    Buffet is going into more cash. Says people are doing dumb things and will continue to do dumb things. Been selling banks stocks. Says there is a chance the US banks could get worse.
    He knows more than most and that is also telling for the gold price. It is fast turning into the fear barometer again.
    Meanwhile in Gaga land Oz, the buyers are lining up and paying for property again. They must be thinking that immigration will drive it hard without understanding that it will also drive inflation and therefore rates. It’s a tug of war and I think that is why the RBA tried to get In front of this mess by raising rates again. I wish them luck, it’s a screw up and gold is going higher with the odd pull back. Most People will never buy physical gold, so it’s going to come down to gold stocks. We only have a tiny handful of emerging companies and the M&A cycle has started. the investment public and funds are massively underweight in precious metals. That’s what u get when u believe the FED.
    I wish them well if this goes bad.
    If things go wrong with banking across the US and Europe, these stocks may light up. Not a bad bit of insurance.
    If Buffet starts buying newmont or Barrick again, things will get weirdly interesting. We could wake up to a $100 rise in the gold price and a new high overnight at some point. That means the DOW will be ugly. It may not happen, but it could happen. If it does go pear shaped, then the reserve banks will pause first before potentially dropping them if it turns into a crisis. That’s good for gold as well. Time will tell of course. Outside of all this, BC8 is the real deal and has to stand on its own two feet. Looks good so far.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $128.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.0¢ 33.5¢ 33.0¢ $110.9K 335.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 300096 32.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.5¢ 242036 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.29am 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BC8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.