SIH 0.00% 0.2¢ sihayo gold limited

re: Ann: High Grage Gold Intersected at Sihay... I will state...

1. 1,870 Posts.
    re: Ann: High Grage Gold Intersected at Sihay... I will state some facts regarding SIH.

SIH has a completed PFS (abbrev for a pre-feasibility study). It was completed in Nov 2008. That study concluded by SRK (the consultants to that study) ..."...IF THE MANY assumptions used are representative of the deposit, then the project would appear to be both technically and economically feasible. More security would be
    given by a longer life. That study was BASED SOLEY on INFERRED resources.

Since that time there has been considerable money spent and holes drilled, with the only significant drill results announced yesterday, being deep drillholes within the EXISTING resource base. Ie there has been no significant increase in resources over the past 18 months and the Inferred Resource is yet to be converted to an Indicated Resource.

That is fact.

Antam gets 25% free-carried interest into production in the entire COW. ie they earn their interest, without spending a dollar! That is a fact.

SIH raised $2.8 million at 7.0 cents to an Asian investor announced 9 Feb 2010, when the share price had traded at or below 6.0 cents for the previous 2 week. That is a fact.

I have posted factually on this matter. I believe that stretching the truth actually is not in the best interests of other readers on HC. I stand by the facts stated above which are on ASX record by SIH (or its prior name ORP).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SIH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 71286055 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 52772283 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.13pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SIH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.