SIH 25.0% 0.3¢ sihayo gold limited

re: Ann: High Grage Gold Intersected at Sihay... (ok here is a...

1. 20,449 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 268
    re: Ann: High Grage Gold Intersected at Sihay... (ok here is a toned down version sorry mods lol)

Beatle after reading your replies & comments for the past few months its fair to say I strongly disagree with alot of what you post & im putting to much effort in correcting what you post, we have gone over the same statements you make over & over again for the past month or so, I have asked you in the past to contact managemnet with your concerns if they are so great, you have clearly stated you wont as you dont hold, but you think its fair to be here week after week posting misleading opinions & continue making disturbing comments like "dont be holding when the lights are out" "its a dog" etc..., so on that I wont continue to waste my time replying to your comments after this post:

heres your ANTAM agreement if you took the time to do your research, it is clearly stated in the announcment made by SIH 24 - sept - 08, SIH has never stated or claimed they get a free ride into production they have always stated they are up for 100% of the exploration & development costs, there is no free ride in aquiring attrative mining leases so why you would think SIH would have one is beyond me:

(www.oropa.com.au/PDF Annual Reports/Pungkut Project Report 2008.pdf)

P.T. SORIKMAS MINING
    The CoW is held by PT Sorikmas Mining (Sorikmas), which is 75% owned by Oropa and 25% by PT Antam Tbk.
    (Antam). Oropa manages the project and is responsible for contributing towards 100% of the exploration and
    development funding by way of loans to Sorikmas until the commencement of production. Under the terms of a Loan
    Agreement, Antam is to repay its share of those loans to Oropa or other lenders to Sorikmas from 80% of its share of
    available cash flow from production, until its 25% share of the loans are repaid in full.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SIH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $30.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $1.977K 660.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 71241020 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 160076532 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SIH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.