ICG 0.00% 0.4¢ inca minerals limited

Ann: High-Impact Drill Program to Commence at Frewena - Two Rigs, page-136

1. 10,415 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2692

As the drills spin the attraction of all those targets lined up for their turn will indeed be massive.

However its the Hole 4 story which could set the fuse on fire - take cover, incoming!

I have forced myself to accept that all we will get from Hole 4 is proof of concept (which would be good enough, because that really means that the mineralisation is there on the Mt Lamb trend somewhere) but reading Kalenn this morning has me sitting a little higher in my seat.

TBH I am not really interested in when we get to 20c or near, its whether we hit $1 before Christmas which matters most to me. That's about 400mil M.Cap.
    From there given that we have well and truly a proof of concept, it is a long tough slog for our team in the heat and dust to take what DrJ and RH have given us up another 10 bags to about 4 billion cap.
    That aligns Inca with some of the other big low cap movers over the past few years. CHN, LTR, DEG etc.

Now, its wrong of me to pump too hard, those who know me better will say I am just high on something - probably wet and red. But not true, well yet!.
    I am just thinking quite purposely about what those three had when they were 50 mil cappers - and by comparison what Inca has now with extensive geo physics done and news about more around the corner.

For those new here, welcome and GL, but never take what I say too seriously, I am just an old dreamer but DYOR instead. Hi @lockitt.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.242M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $60 14.95K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 399999 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 2345385 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.